Friday, October 16, 2015

Coveted List October 2015


What are you coveting right now? I always of have lists of things I want. Here are some of the goodies I'm lusting after now that fall is here. Most of them are available at my favorite store, Nordstrom, or on their website, which I have been scrolling around on all day!


fall-shopping-ideas



Hermes Collier de Chien Silver Bracelet $4300

Prada Platform Sport Oxfords $970. I want them in black but I've also seen them in pink. (I want the pink ones too!) Available at Nordstrom

Lisa Eldridge Face Paint. I can't get enough coffee table books, and clearly I have a mad love of makeup!

Michael Kors Bradshaw Oversized Chronograph Watch in steel blue makes a nice alternative to black. I love his oversized, chunky watches. Available at Nordstrom

Lagos Stacking Rings $200 available at Nordstrom

Temptu Color True Lipstick in Jet Rouge. This season oxblood lips are huge. This isn't necessarily oxblood, but it has that amazing depth and resonance, paired with the magnificent saturated color pay-off that comes with the Temptu Color True lipsticks. Wear it with a sculpted brow, glowy cheek and tons of mascara.

 Chloe medium Gala Calfskin Bucket Bag in Sienna Red $2150 available at Nordstrom. Chloe bags are timeless. I love this sienna red, and the bucket bag shape is super versatile.

Crate And Barrel Camille Wine Glasses, so that I can channel my girl-crush Olivia Pope. 

Caravaggio, A Life Sacred And Profane, by one of my absolute favorite art historians, Andrew Graham-Dixon. 

Diptyque Candle in Figuier ~ I love the woodsy fig perfume for fall, and there is always something a little luxe about Diptyque candles. Stock up on all the different flavors at Nordstrom - they're great for your home and they make fabulous gifts too!

No comments :

Post a Comment