Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Abbey Lee Kershaw For Atelier Versace Spring Summer 2011 Look Book

Oh this rocks my world!


Atelier Versace Spring/Summer 2011  look book.
You can expect to see some of these fabulous items sashaying down the red carpet in the next few months.


I am equally obsessed with model Abbey Lee Kershaw. I love the way she moves and the way she emotes.

Whoever did hair and makeup are a team of genius' too.

I am just loving everything about this....
I do enjoy a good print


 Look at the back on this one! The front is fab too.

Perfection. In emerald. That's all.


I love the back detail on this one
Is this last one singing to you the way its singing to me??? Its like my own personal Lorelei, leading me to ruin...

For more of the look book check out Fashionising.com HERE

No comments :

Post a Comment