Monday, January 24, 2011

Camilla BelleFrom Prada To Nada Premiere

Had it not been for the lowefactor, I would have completely missed this slice of fabulous, due to the red carpet-fest that was the Golden Globes.
Check out actress Camilla Belle on the red carpet for the January 18th Los Angeles premier of her new movie From Prada To Nada

Doesn't she look fantastic??
Normally an arbiter of safer red carpet choices, Belle absolutely shone in this divinely cut black tuxedo and nude ruffled bandeau, both by one of my favorite designers, Jason Wu.
Oh how I adore Jason Wu!!
And check out her wickedly toned, bronzed abs! Not a carb in sight!

Here she is two nights prior at the InStyle/WarnerBrothers Golden Globes party looking decidedly fab in a Georgio Armani metallic silver jersey gown.

I love the plunging neckline and the fitted capped shoulders. I'm thinking that she must have a new stylist on board? Either that, or 2011 is her year to rock super sexy!

No comments :

Post a Comment