Sunday, December 11, 2016

Holiday Gift Ideas Under $150 (Well, Mostly...))



Need some help finding fabulous gifts around the $150 mark? 
If you are like me and don't get enough time to stroll the aisles looking for gifts, and find yourself doing more pointing and clicking, here are some ideas for you in the $150 range.

Nespresso



Your day deserves great coffee to get it up and running. Nespresso is world famous for being exceptional coffee. Make yourself a lungo or an espresso (or 2!) with this chic, stylish machine.

Ok, so its well over $100, but it is on sale for the holidays and there is a $75 discount....


This personal airbrush system give you a flawless,  movie star finish every time.
The set comes with a full size foundation, a blush and a highlighter. Fabulous has never been so easy!

Foreo Iris $139


Sister to the wildly popular and highly effective Luna, the Foreo Issa is an ophthalmologist approved eye massager that uses Alternating Sonic Technology to reduce the signs of crows feet, dark circles and bags under your eyes.
Iris delivers your favorite eye cream or serum much more deeply into the skin, (I'm not a scientist, so I just speak normal-person-speak. None of the technical mumbo jumbo
makes any sense to me anyway), and massages and stimulates the delicate skin around the eye. It's fabulous! And you see results pretty quickly too.
For Christmas you can get a set called the Pamper Yourself Beauty Essentials Set that includes the Iris, the Luna Play, and a cooling eye mask, all for $139.



OK, so this one is a bit more pricey, but isn't it fabulous???
I love Revolve, partly because I love everything they do on Instagram, so cruising the Revolve website is one of my favorite things to do! I always find too many things, but today I am all about this killer scarf.



Chokers are the statement jewelry piece this season, and this one is amazing!!!
Set off the simplest LBD with this large, exciting piece, or absolutely kill it with jeans, a tee and a black blazer. 
I found it at Revolve.com and I love it.



For years I used to hear from models about this miracle cream that Charlotte would use on them on shoots. It made their skins glow and look healthy and radiant even after long international flights or coming in on the red-eye. The cream was magic and wasn't for sale.
I spent years wanting it, so when she released her makeup line it was the first thing I bought!
I don't use it every day, but rather save it for special occasions. It's lovely.
Available online at CharlotteTilbury.com


No comments :

Post a Comment