Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Black Friday / Cyber Monday Deals Tatcha

My love affair with Japanese luxury skin care brand Tatcha is no secret.
I've blogged about their products many times. I travel with travel sized Tatcha products, I buy their gift sets for myself and for my friends and family. Unlike most gift sets, Tatcha's packaging is sensational. Wooden boxes, indigo tissue, and the story behind the products on a vellum scroll all make them exciting to open.

 I love to shop their deals for Black Friday and Cyber Monday.

I like to preview their gift sets before cyber weekend. They have some really fabulous gift sets for 2016, you can preview them here

My favorite Tatcha products are

 tatcha dewy skin mist

Tatcha-Camellia-beauty-Oil

Deep Hydration Firming Serum (the Holy Grail of serums)

Tatcha deep hydration firming serum


Tatcha

No comments :

Post a Comment