Monday, September 26, 2016

The Tom Ford Coffee Table Book


I love Tom Ford.

Apart from the fact that he has to be one of the sexiest men on earth he is also one of the greatest
designers of my generation.

His years at the helm of Gucci increased the luxury conglomerate's revenue tenfold. He took the company from an accessories brand to one of the sexiest labels in the world.

Image result for tom ford rizzoli

Every Christmas I get a new coffee table book. I love spending Christmas afternoon paging through my new giant fashion tome.
This year I want to add the Tom Ford book to my collection.

This book is the complete catalog of his designwork for both Gucci and Yves Saint Laurent from 1994 to 2004. It not only explores his clothing designs but also his vision for the complete design for the brand, the advertising, the stores, the architecture
It's brilliant, and shows what a brilliant mind Ford is.

There are more than 200 images from photographers including Herb Ritts, Helmut Newton, Steven Meisel, Mario Testino, Richard Avedon and others. This giant, beautiful book was published to coincide with his departure from Gucci back in 2004.


Image result for tom ford rizzoli

You can find the Tom Ford book on Amazon.





No comments :

Post a Comment