Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Your Perfect Travel Skin Care Products Just Went On Sale!

I'm getting ready to head out in a few weeks on what (I think!) is the final Glam Italia Tour for 2016. 
That means restocking and repacking all my travel products.

If you read my post on 3 Reasons To Avoid London Heathrow Airport you will know that as well as risking contracting phlegm and saliva spread viruses (seriously - read the post. I am still grossed out by it!), there is the whole confiscation of beauty products issue, as in they confiscated mine.
I had a 12 hour overnight layover at Heathrow, and my suitcase was checked through from Rome to Los Angeles, so while I stayed at the Yotel at Heathrow, which was totally fantastic, I had to have everything I needed for an overnight in my carry on luggage. 



This was no big deal as I travel round and round the world with the exact same travel sized beauty products in the exact same see through travel beauty bags in my carry on luggage, and have done for years. If you've been reading this blog for a while then you already know that!

Disclaimer: Tatcha does not sponsor this blog, but I do have affiliate marketing with them. I have been using Tatcha skin care and traveling with their products for years, as evidenced on all my social media and in many posts on this blog


But Heathrow has different rules from every other country I have flown out of in the last 10+ years. At their version of TSA they hand out sandwich sized ziplock bags, and what ever liquids and creams (including concealer, lipstick, eye shadow paint pots, mascara, toothpaste) don't fit into the sandwich bag get confiscated.
Amongst other things they confiscated my much loved Tatcha skin care products. It was super annoying.

But, I just went on Tatcha.com to order new travel sized skin care products and found they are on sale!!
For years now I have been buying Tatcha's trial size discovery kits to travel with. They meet the travel size requirements, and are an affordable way to try out various Tatcha products.

When you travel your skin gets stressed. Flying dehydrates and stresses your skin. Being in a different climate, cleansing your skin with different water, just being away from home and all the things your skin is used to stresses your skin. So your skin needs extra special love and attention with extra special products when you travel. For years now I have traveled with Tatcha skin care products. (If you've been reading this blog for a while you will already know this!)
I always travel with Tatcha's Luminous Dewy Skin Mist



I spritz my skin with it during long flights, use it to soothe skin that has had too much sun, wind, feels dehydrated or just needs extra loving. It is one of my all time favorite skin care products.

Shop Now for the Dewy Skin Face Mist at Tatcha!

Another must have travel skin care product is Tatcha's Camellia Beauty Oil. 



This is a dry finish oil that seals moisture into your skin and leaves your skin ready for makeup. The gold flecks in the product give your skin a soft glow while the camellia oil soothes.
This one is the perfect travel companion because it doubles up as a body oil that doesn't get on your clothes, and is a hair oil. Three products in one!

While I was online re-ordering these products I saw that Tatcha has their Ritual Discovery Kit (a.k.a. my standard travel skin care kit!!) on sale!



This is the perfect set to try out Tatcha products - you won't even believe the difference in your skin. It is also the perfect skin care travel set. 
You get their cleansing oil to dissolve makeup and clean away the day without stripping your skin, the enzyme powder which gently exfoliates your skin keeping it polished, smooth and luminous, the nourishing brightening serum - one of the greatest serums ever made. Your skin will love you for it! And their anti-aging moisturizer, tailored to your skin type.

This kit is normally $99 - do you see why I was so upset that Heathrow airport took mine?? But right now it is on sale for $59.
This is an absolutely smoking deal! I'm ordering an extra couple of kits while the price is down.

Shop Now for the Ritual Discovery Kit at Tatcha!

If you have already tried Tatcha products you need to know about this other special on their website at the moment. The Toumei Duo, which is a full size Polished Enzyme Powder ($65) and a full size Radiant Deep Brightening Serum ($185) on sale for $195


Tatcha-Skin-Care


Limited Edition Toumei Brightening Duo only $195 at Tatcha.com! (Value of $250) Includes Brightening Serum and Enzyme Powder based on skin type. (Valid until September 29th)

Another bonus right now is free shipping anywhere in the USA.
Win, win, win! The deals are only available for a short time, so you do need to take advantage of them now.
Make sure you either leave me a comment or tag me on your social media (@Corinnamakeup) to let me know how much you are loving these products!

Get FREE shipping on all U.S. orders at Tatcha!



Tatcha

No comments :

Post a Comment