Monday, July 4, 2016

Summer Beauty Essentials - 8 Must Have Hair Products



Summer-Hair


If someone gave you a truly fantastic trip out of the blue, for say, next week, would you be ready to jump on a plane and go?
I have spent my entire adult life ready to take that flight.

And funnily enough when you are ready to board a flight at a moment's notice all kinds of fantastic opportunities find their way to you. 
Whether it's flying to the Caribbean to shoot workout videos, meeting a family member in Europe, accompanying a client to Cabo or Turks and Caicos or just heading out on vacation somewhere fabulous, I am convinced trips come my way because I am always ready to go.

Part of always being ready to go is having all my travel beauty essentials packed and waiting for that next trip. Thanks to the security folks at London's Heathrow airport confiscating the bulk of my travel beauty products, the same products packed in the same clear plastic travel bags that have made their way round and round the world more times than I care to count, I now have to make a list and re-buy it all.

Luckily most of my hair products were packed in my suitcase.

My list of travel beauty essentials doubles up as a list of summer beauty essentials, today we are looking at summer travel hair care:


Summer Beauty Essentials ~ 8 Must Have Hair Products



Travel-Hair-Products




Rahua Voluminous Shampoo and Rahua Voluminous Conditioner
I love these two because they are 100% organic, make your hair bouncy and shiny, and lets face it who doesn't want added volume??

The Ouidid Curl Essentials Trial Set $36 Embrace your curls! This is the greatest thing ever for bringing out the best in your curly or wavy hair. This was my first trip letting my hair go curly, and I had been obsessively obsessing over these products, right up until they got confiscated. I tried t pick up another set at Naimies in L.A. on my way home, but they were out of stock, so I am re-ordering them online this week.

Oribe Travel Sized Gold Lust Oil $37
This lightweight yet luxurious hair oil smoothes,adds glorious shine and is the perfect antidote to a day at the beach. It has a gold fleck in it that keeps your hair looking luscious. I've traveled with it for years - partly because it is super concentrated and lasts for a really long time! You absolutely cannot beat the smell of Oribe products either.



Glossy hair in Siena, on the Glam Italia Tour

Bumble And Bumble Thickening Spray
My hairdresser just turned me on to this one a few months ago. Even though I have more hair than the next three people all put together, I use this to create volume at the root when I'm blow-drying my hair smooth. It also helps you to get more mileage out of your blowout.

Oribe Travel Sized Style Cream
For luxuriously smooth hair that bounces when you walk and smells like heaven.

Oribe Cote d'Azur Hair Refresher
Spritz a little of this magic spray through your mane any time you want your hair to be refreshed and smell like heaven. This one is a must after a long flight, when everyone's hair smells gross!

Bumble and Bumble Surf Infusion
If you are going for beachy waves and don't have to fight curly, frizzy hair, channel your inner Aniston with Bumble's Surf Infusion.


No comments :

Post a Comment