Monday, March 14, 2016

Keeping It Simple ~ Makeup For Spring 2016

 I just had a new editorial come out (a couple of weeks ago), and I think it's one of my favorites. So I'm showing it to you today. 

french-girl-beauty


Keeping It Simple

French girls understand the key to beauty is keeping it simple.
Create a beautiful complexion opting for a sheer foundation instead of a heavy one, add a little accent to the brow and then complete the story with a lovely lip.
I wanted to evoke a little Parisian beauty for this fashion story, and keep it on trend for Spring 2016. 
You can read about the major makeup trends for Spring 2016 here
and find out about the red lips I'm loving for the new season.

fashion-spring-2016


fashion-spring-2016

fashion-spring-2016

fashion-spring-2016

No comments :

Post a Comment