Friday, July 24, 2015

What To Wear (This Year) On Capri

I have had so many emails asking what I recommend to wear this year on Capri.
Here are 6 items that are on my packing list:

Capri-Italy

I love this Felicity and Coco Striped Maxi Dress from Nordstrom.
Strapless maxi dresses are so fresh and modern, and the detail in the back paired with the way the stripes curve over your derriere make it extra lovely. The skirt has enough movement in it to give you freedom to wander all over the island while still looking chic.


What-To-Wear-On-Capri

Rachel Zoe Chain Detail Halter Maxi Dress
Perfect for a dinner date or drinks on a terrace with a view. I love this dress in Marrakesh Blue.


What-To-Wear-On-Capri

Nic and Zoe Cool Breeze Linen Pants in white. Because white linen pants paired with jewel toned tops or pretty, summery sleeveless items are ideal on Capri. 


What-To-Wear-On-Capri


Diane Von Furstenburg 'Aubrey'Silk Top
Paired with white linen pants this top is perfect for chic lunches, apres-beach aperitifs, or casual dinners watching the sun hit the water.

What-To-Wear-On-Capri

Melissa Odabash Yellow Martinique Bikini


What-To-Wear-On-Capri

Helen Kaminski's Provence 12 Packable Raffia Hat looks lovely, shades you from the hot Capri sun and packs in your suitcase effortlessly.
What-To-Wear-On-Capri

Where should you stay on Capri? I prefer renting apartments and villas to staying in hotels. Next time I'm in Capri I'm hoping to rent this lovely home, just minutes from the plazetta.





 
 










No comments :

Post a Comment