Friday, July 3, 2015

Best Braids Of Summer

Do you wear braids?


Summer-Braids
braids at Mara Hoffman

I'm kind of crazy about them at the moment.
I'm stalling on getting my hair cut, as I'm trying to time it so that my hair will be fabulous for some big travel that I have coming up, so it's at an in-between stage right now.

Half-Up-Braid

So that along with the crazy heat of summer has me utilizing braids a lot at this season.
When I'm on shoots I love having the hairstylist do some fun, wispy fishtail looks on me, but I can never do it as well as they do!

Check out these gorgeous braids for summer:


side-fishtail-braid

side-fishtail-braid

side-braids

Halo-Braid
I love halo braids for keeping hair out of your face

Nicole-Ritchie-Braid

braids-and-Ponytails


Braids-And-Buns

Fishtail-Braids

Braids-And-Ponytails

Summer-Braids

Braids-and-ponytails

Halo-Braids

braids-and-buns

halo-braids

braids-at-Mara-Hoffman

halo-braids

I took this last one from Amber Fillerup's instagram (@Amberfillerup
She does so many inspiring hairstyles using braids. She also does tutorials for them on her blog, Barefoot Blonde.


barefoot-blonde-braids

No comments :

Post a Comment