Sunday, June 7, 2015

Beauty Tip Of The Week # 16 Tatcha Travel Size Skin Care Products And Discount Code


I absolutely love the Japanese luxury skin care line Tatcha.
Love them!
If you follow this blog you will already know that I have written about them often, and that I always take Tatcha products with me when I'm traveling the world. Nothing revives your skin after a long international flight quite like Tatcha's Luminous Deep Hydrating Lifting Mask 


and I love to fly with Tatcha's 
Luminous Dewy Skin Mist in my handbag to spritz on my face during the flight.

Luminous Dewy Skin Mist

I was super excited to see that Tatcha has a complete list of skin care products ready for summer travel in TSA friendly travel sizes

Tatcha-Discount-Code

This is also a great chance to try out some new products.
I've been saving some of the products from my gift sets to travel with this year.

Travel-sized-tatcha-skin-care
I'm working on my personal stash for this year's travel
And to make everything even better Corinna B's World has a private discount code for Tatcha products, valid through June 21st 2015.
Get 10% discount with the code SUMMER10 when you spend $150 or more and get 15% discount when you spend $250 or more by using the code SUMMER15
To use these discounts you need to access the Tatcha website via this link
Read more about my favorite Tatcha products here and here and here



No comments :

Post a Comment