Sunday, May 17, 2015

Memebox New Boxes For Spring

I am addicted to Memebox.
Totally.
I am always cruising their site, ordering the most brilliant Korean skincare products. I obsess over the serums and the sheet masks - everything I have ever bought on there has been phenomenal.

Strawberry-Ice-box-memebox

Memebox is however, famous worldwide for it's boxes. Fabulous combo's of full sized makeup and skincare products, they make great gifts for others and are a fun way to build your own skincare and makeup wardrobe.

Memebox

The Memebox boxes sell out quickly, and I have personally missed out on a few by not ordering them quickly enough.
They just released these 5 new boxes for spring, each is color coded and has it's own list of products inside.

Aquamarine-Box-Memebox

Lucite-Green-Box-Memebox

Custard-Box-Memebox

Tangerine-Box-Memebox

Click on the Memebox banner below to link into their website


Memebox Starter Kit #Beginwithskin

No comments :

Post a Comment