Friday, March 20, 2015

Coveted, March 2015

I'm always planning another international trip, and as such am always looking for perfect travel items.
This month's coveted list make up the perfect travel pieces. They are gorgeous, modern, and some of them are timeless...


Rag-And-Bone-T-shirt
The Coveted List March 2015

Clockwise from left:

Rag and Bone Classic Tee. Perfect to travel in, chic with white pants, maybe the most perfect tee I have ever found. 
Available at Nordstrom.com

Chantecaille Rose De Mai Face Oil. I'm obsessed with face oils, and this one is sensational. Super hydrating and nourishing it leaves a luxurious texture to the skin. Rich in vitamin C it is also anti aging and has healing properties. Available at Nordstrom.

Ellis Faas Hot Lips. I always travel with Ellis Faas products. Their unique bullet packaging is ideal for your handbag or your travel bag, and the products themselves are amazing pro makeup artist quality. Hot Lips are super pigmented, so a little goes a long way. They are non greasy, long wearing, and don't dry out your lips. I adore fuchsia lips so am coveting their L403 Bright Fuchsia shade.

Dolce and Gabbana Sunglasses. I've been wearing aviators the past couple of years and want to change it up. I love these animal print glasses, and also their floral sunglasses. 

Prada Backpack. I am a Prada girl through and through. I normally shop at the Prada outlet in Montevarchi where prices are 75% off, just as the items are arriving in the stores here. It's brilliant! This Prada soft calf leather backpack is a timeless piece that is perfect to travel with and will also look chic running around town. I would love it paired with the Rag and Bone Classic Tee, a pair of white linen pants and a nude wedge or platform shoe. In a perfect world that would be my spring/summer uniform this year :))



NORDSTROM - Shop Spring's Hot Handbags

No comments :

Post a Comment