Monday, February 2, 2015

Beauty Tip Of The Week

What a crazy week it has been!
Here in Phoenix we have had both the Phoenix Open Golf Tournament and the Super Bowl in town.
I have been working with both, day and night. Some TV, but mostly celebrity glam. (which is invariably the juiciest glamming of all!)

One constant this week has been everyone needing some extra love under the eyes, me included.
I have gone through an unbelievable number of eye gels, which brings me to my Beauty Tip of the Week


**Keep a couple of pairs of eye gels in your beauty stash, at all times! If you are looking or feeling dehydrated, exhausted, if you wake up with puffy under eyes, or maybe just want to juice things up before a big night out, give yourelf 10 minutes of quality time with a set of under eye gels.

Skyn-Iceland-Victoria-Secret-Runway-Show
Doutzen Kroes and Lindsay Ellingson wearing Skyn Iceland Eye Gels backstage at Victoria's Secret runway show

The ones I use are super cooling (which is a glorious depuffer), they hydrate like crazy, which minimizes fine lines and wrinkles, and they firm up the skin. They make your makeup go on smoother and they leave you looking rested and gorgeous.

Skyn-Iceland-Eye-Gels

I use them on movie stars, I use them on regular folk and I use them on myself.

There are two brands that I use both in my pro makeup kit and in my personal stash:

Skyn Iceland Hydro Cooling Firming Eye Gels

Skyn-Iceland-Hydro-Cool-Firming-Eye-Gels

and Tatcha Deep Hydration Revitalizing Eye Mask

Tatcha-Eye-Mask-Beauty-Tip-Of-The-Week




No comments :

Post a Comment