Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Victoria Beckham Covers Harpers Bazaar Singapore September Issue

If I were Vogue Australia
I would be majorly bummed out right now.

In my opinion anyway,
Harpers Bazaar Singapore just dealt it to them,
pac rim style,
with their own, super sonic Victoria Beckham 
September issue cover.

Just check out how hot she looks,
all mussed up hair and smoldering eyes
in her burgundy hued rubber dress.

Victoria Beckham covers Harpers Bazaar Singapore September 2013
Photographed by Ellen Von Unwerth,
Vicky B shows her more playful side
in this lingerie inspired shoot.
I wish I had the hair and makeup credits for this one,
because whoever did this
was right on point.


Victoria Beckham Harpers Bazaar Singapore September 2013
Victoria Beckham Harpers Bazaar Singapore September 2013

No comments :

Post a Comment