Saturday, May 19, 2012

10 Of The Most Beautiful Train Stations In The World

 I Love that my country  is represented!


This is a Saturday morning re-post from one of my favorite blogs, Because I'm Addicted.

I love that in bloggie-land there are so many fascinating things to find. I would never in a million years have thought to blog about the 10 most beautiful train stations in the world.
I hope you will devote some time this weekend to searching through the blogosphere and finding new things to inspire you.




10 of the most beautiful train stations in the world

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Rossio Station // Lisbon, Portugal

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Gare du Nord // Paris, France

Photobucket
King’s Cross Station // London, England
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Grand Central Terminal // New York City, New York


PhotobucketPhotobucket
São Bento Station // Porto, Portugal
Mind the gap.

Five more gorgeous train stations (one of which has an indoor rainforest!!) from around the world after the jump...


p.s.
what/where is your fave?




PhotobucketPhotobucket
Central Railway Station // Helsinki, Finland
Photobucket
Photobucket
Dunedin Train Station // Dunedin, New Zealand

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Sirkeci Station // Istanbul, Turkey

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Atocha Train Station // Madrid, Spain

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Union Station // Los Angeles, California

No comments :

Post a Comment