Saturday, February 4, 2012

Cup Of Te

I found this the other morning while do coffee and blogs
(favorite morning pastime)
Its from a blog called Cup Of Te
 I just loved this.
Perfect little morning pick me up!

Enjoy!!
~

Tips To Stay Sparkly
It's been cray around the household lately. Not including the usual Society Social business and this past month of misery (okay, I exaggerate), Alan and I have 3 days to find a new home or we'll be out on the street. Okay, I exaggerate, again. There are hotels. Regardless, long story! In high stress times, I find it's the little things that can help pull you through. 
A bouquet of fresh flowers...
 

A retail update, even if it is just a little window shopping to inspire a daydream...
 


Pampering! Do it. 
 
A carefully, bright-fully prepared meal.
 
And above all, a little daily ridiculous to keep things sparkly! :)
How do you maintain your sparkle? Would love to know, darlings?
Follow Cup of Te HERE
Also you just have to check out her About Me - its adorable!

No comments :

Post a Comment