Friday, January 20, 2012

Angelina Jolie Marie Claire January 2012

Friday morning gratuitous fabulosity.

Angelina Jolie Behind The Lens

I love Angie.
She's got that unbelievably gorgeous face that just won't quit.

Angelina Jolie by Alexei Hay

She's clever. She's worldly.
By not playing to the Hollywood PR machine she transcends it.
And she's just incredibly interesting.

This article premiered in December, 
so its not new, 
but I just got around to reading it this week,
so its new to me. 
And maybe you.

Check out these divine images of the fabulous Angelina Jolie 
by Alexei Hay 
in Marie Claire January 2012
There's a link to the article below.




" I stay home alot. I'm just not very social..."
 "He expanded my life in ways I never imagined.We built a family.
He is not just the love of my life, he is my family..."




read an excerpt of the Marie Claire article here:

1 comment :