Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Georgina Stojiljkovic for Vogue Spain December

Some like it furry...
Personally I'm more of a faux fur kind of a girl.
But I haven't been able to get this shoot out of my head for a week now, which is reason enough to post it.


Hunter and Gatti shot this one for the Zoom section of 
the December 2011 issue of 
Vogue Spain.

Model Georgina Stojiljkovic is just staggeringly spectacular 
in this spread, wowing us with furs and accessories, 
styled by fashion editor  
Sara Fernandez.

Apart from Georgina's exquisite work here, 
I think what is killing me is 
Frank Garret's amazing makeup.


I keep going back and looking at it in all its perfection. 
I just love it.

The hauntingly moody sky behind these images 
brings it all home - so much more interesting 
that the endless blue sky 
we see in magazines, don't you think?
 
Enjoy...






No comments :

Post a Comment