Friday, September 9, 2011

Ellis Faas Limited Edition For Fall

Its no secret that I totally obsess about the Ellis Faas makeup line.
The products are amazing. Everything I've tried so far, I have loved. I wear them myself, use them on shoots all the time (perfect for a flawless, dewy complexion) and the clever bullet packaging is a dream to travel with.

So I am totally excited about the new products for fall, which you need to jump on quickly as they are a limited edition.

Milky Eyes E204 is a beautiful deep green then you can wear super sheer, or layer into for bigger, more powerful look.

Ellis Mascara in E401 separates and defines lashes in jet, jet black.

Creamy Lips L102 is a beautiful deep plum that you can blot and turn into a deep moody stain, or wear as a creamy full lip. The deep plum shade makes your teeth look super white!

For a limited time you can get all 3 pieces for $80
Go girl.
(If you're shopping at Ellis Faas make sure you try the concealers - they are beyond, beyond fabulous!)

No comments :

Post a Comment