Friday, August 26, 2011

Faux Fur For Fall


Faux Fur Vest by Hawke & Co $98

Well this looks fun!

Rock your fall wardrobe with one of these fabuloso faux fur vests.
Rocking Natalie Faux Fur Vest by Sanctuary $148
Kristen Blake Feathery Fur with Face Framing Collar $148


Faux Fur Vest by Hawke & Co $98

Layered over jeans and a T, a simple black dress and boots,

or even a more ethereal, floaty dress, the uber chic faux fur vest can add a nice edge to your look.
And they're not expensive either.
Guess Faux Leopard Coat $178
 I'm also loving on this faux leopard by Guess. I love the collar and the 3/4 sleeve.
Go girl.

All items available at Nordstrom.com

1 comment :

  1. I'm so thrilled faux fur is in this fall. I love wearing and decorating with fur. It's soft and pretty and just plain fun. I enjoy this blog <3 I'm a makeup junkie <3

    ReplyDelete