Monday, June 6, 2011

Summer Shoe Options

I am working on a movie right now that has some of the most fabulous shoes you can possibly imagine.
Louboutins, YSL's, Weitzmans,
you name it.
I'm in shoe heaven.
(except that I don't get to wear, let alone keep them...)
Louboutins in the makeup room


Sometimes a girl just needs to see 
some new shoe options for summer.
So I found you some.
That's all. 

Maybe you like wedges

Boutique 9 Raffia Wedges by 9 West


Vivian Wedges By Loeffler Randall

Belle by Sigerson Morrison

Maybe you like a chunkier heel

ASOS Headline Heel, 
chunky + peep toe

maybe you are like me,
addicted to Jimmy Choo
  
image courtesy of Bittersweet-vogue.com

I dream about Jimmy Choo Ursula in yellow...

Michael Kors platform in green
Just how fabulous would these be with a white capri??


And of course, Mr Louboutin,

Christian Louboutin Vivaeva sandal in white.
Perfection.

I hope you choose something high and peep toed!

No comments :

Post a Comment