Monday, May 23, 2011

Best Dressed Of The Week, Cannes 2011

So who made the Vogue.com 10 Best Dressed Of The Week List
for the week ending May 18th?

This time they looked at the 64th annual Cannes Film Festival

Ines de la Fressange in Carven with a Roger Vivier clutch and shoes.

I'm kinda over the all black thing, especially in the warmer months.
However, I do just love Ines!

Tilda Swinton in an Haider Ackermann dress and an Olympia le Tan clutch.

No word on the shoes - YSL?
Look how white she is! I actually think this may be one of my favorite looks on her.
Fabulous.

Natalia Vodianova in Calvin Klein
Ethereal.
Maybe its just the shot, but she is looking a little sickly thin?

Astrid Berges-Frisbey in Chanel Haute Couture

I love her name and I love her look!
Labeled a french/spanish actress (I think she hails from Barcelona?), she is only 16 years old.
And she looks age appropriate and perfect.
And the shoes!!

My personal red carpet favorite from the list, looking like a hot slice of perfect, the uber sexy Uma Thurman in Versace



LOVE the dress, love the hair, love the makeup, love the earrings.
She is fantastic!

Check out the rest of the Top 10 Best Dressed in Cannes at Vogue.com

No comments :

Post a Comment