Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Divine Stephanie Johnson Ipad Case

These days at every business meeting I take, everyone pulls out their ipad, and the meetings revolve around ipad generated info. Its all quite fabulous really.

I love going out for a cappuccino and reading blogs on my ipad.
Ipads are even used to pull references on shoots.
They're everywhere and are becoming as much of a part of our lives as smartphones.

As such your ipad case becomes an important accessory.

The glamour-girl-on-the-go needs to have an ipad case that is chic, unique and stylish, fashion forward and exciting. It needs to tell the world you're on your way.

Just as a great watch or a perfect earring can be the final touch to take your look to perfection, your ipad case ties your accessory look together.

So I was super excited to find that my much obsessed over and much loved Mumbai Collection from celebrity favorite Stephanie Johnson has an ipad case!

I have many signature items from the Mumbai Collection. I love its unique look and feel. Its exotic and glamorous. It evokes a life more exciting.
People always notice anything Mumbai that gets pulled from my handbag. There are always ooohs and aaahs.

The Mumbai Collection ipad case is the final touch of fabulous.

Check it out here at Stephanie Johnson

1 comment :

  1. This is really a pretty and stylish ipad case. It not only protect your ipad but also give a fashionable look to your personality. These ipad case will surely attract the girl who give more importance to glamour in their life. Thanks a lot.

    ReplyDelete