Friday, March 4, 2011

Milan Fashion Week A/W 2011

Happy Friday!

Due to an insane shoot schedule I haven't been posting anything on the euro-fashion weeks, but they are of course, completely amazing.


Here are some tidbits I picked up for you from the ever fabulous Fashionising.com.


Gucci was all about a 70's retro vibe, this time with punchy, exciting color


Lorella Signorino Atelier
Could you Die??? What I wouldn't do for those boots and that coat!!
I'm sure The Man Repeller would have loads to say about this one. But I'm sure she'd love it like I do!
CLICK HERE fro the full story from Fashionising.com



 Bold colours, bright prints and tutus!!! D&G was far too much fun for fall! Love Love Love it!!
 I would wear a tutu like this on shoots every day of the week!
(and I'd feel so damn glam!)

Bold, exciting and alive D&G prints were fun and young.


Full story on D&G A/W 2011 via Fashionising.com CLICK HERE

Super modern, super fresh at Pierre Ancy


For the full story on the Pierre Ancy show via Fashionising.com 

 CLICK HERE

No comments :

Post a Comment