Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Four Fabulous Moments in Fuchsia

This season is all about bright, electric color, my personal favorite of which is fuchsia.
I cannot get enough of it.
Its bright, its bold, and its super feminine and flattering.
I love it.
 I decided to find you some non-makeup fuchsia items to add to your spring 2011 love list

Last year Karl Lagerfeld designed a limited edition aluminum Coca Cola Light bottle. (who knew?) Now this year he is at it again with three new bottles, in a color scheme of black, white, and my favorite color of the season, fuchsia.
image courtesy of La Chanelphile

The bottles are again a limited edition, and as far as I know come out in June, but who knows where.
Maybe just Europe?
image source La Chanelphile

The accompanying ad campaign features Coco Rochas, Heidi Mount and Jeneil Williams, and was photographed by Lagerfeld.

For more cool items on all things Chanel, check out La Chanelphile



Keeping up with the fuchsia excitement, the divine Monsieur Louboutin is showing these fabulous glittered fuchsia pumps.
The Declic Glitter Pump has a 5 1/2 inch self covered heel, and a concealed 1/2 inch platform (so its really only a 5 inch heel...), leather lining, and of course, his trade mark red sole.




Jason Wu ( one of my fave designers) "Lauren" clutch in fuchsia.



This is a traditional style clutch, quite small and dainty, perfect for a lunch date, divine with a silk dress for the evening, lust worthy in fuchsia python.





Last but by no means least, I'm loving wide leg pants for spring/summer. I love the way they sashay your sweet stuff as you glide across the room! And why not in fuchsia?



Marc Jacobs wide leg pants in fuchsia. You need the hat too!

No comments :

Post a Comment