Wednesday, February 2, 2011

New Lips From Nars

I seem to be talking a lot these days about Nars products, but I love them, so why not? I use tons of Nars both on myself and in my professional makeup kit, so they are easy to talk about!

Here comes another new product from Nars, Velvet Gloss Lip Pencils.


The pencils take everything we loved about their ‘Velvet Matte’ counterparts, and swap out the formula for a glossy lip instead of a matte one.
Iris Strubegger models the collection’s gorgeous ad campaign. The new pencils give a non-sticky luminosity to lips, while featuring a lightweight formula enriched with Vitamin E.

Taking lips to new heights in six beautifully buttery born to shimmer shades, it just doesn't get more alluringly glossy than this!
The shades are:
Baroque - raspberry sorbet
Happy Days - pink coral infused with a gold shimmer
New Lover - gold infused strawberry pink (my favorite)
Frivolous - iridescent seashell pink
Hopi - honey beige
Club Mix - sheer grape



Here's a cool little movie about them, featuring subtle and beautiful makeup by Diane Kendal. Fabulous.

No comments :

Post a Comment