Friday, February 4, 2011

Best of This Week's Red Carpet

I am so loving this! 20 year old actress Jennifer Lawrence on the DGA (Directors Guild Awards) red carpet on Monday.

The Winter's Bone star looked sensational in a white, off the shoulder Prabal Garung. I loved the minimalist look she went for with her makeup and hair. Perfect, perfect, perfect.
But she lost me on the shoes. To me anyway, they look to heavy for the dress, and pull the eye away from all the fabulosity she was rocking everywhere else.

Sexy Sofia Vergara looking sensational again, this time at the Entertainment Weekly SAG Nominees event at the Chateau Marmont on January 29th (this one slipped by me last week).


I've no idea who she's wearing, but honestly - who cares?? She looks amazing.
As does Helen Mirren, seen here at the London premiere of "Brighton Rocks", in gold Jacques Azagury, and on a scooter, no less! (reminds me of tooling around Paris on vespers a lifetime ago...)


I love her hair color, love her makeup. Doesn't she look fresh and glowing and gorgeous??

No comments :

Post a Comment