Monday, January 31, 2011

SAG Awards Red Carpet 2011

I soooo love this time of year! Red carpet is more fun during awards season, and the 2011 SAG Awards Red Carpet was more fabulous than ever.
Plunging necklines, feminine shapes with beautiful soft draping and a broad color palette that embraced soft, pale tones, bold reds and blues and even a few black dresses made for a gorgeous red carpet outing.

Here are some of my favorites from last night:


Lea Michelle knows how to work the red carpet. Consistently immaculate, and with flawless fashion timing, you always want to see what she's wearing.
For the 2011 SAG Awards she hit perfect again in Oscar De la Renta.


Hillary Swank in flowing Versace. Doesn't her hair look gorgeous?

Critics seemed to either love or hate this one. I absolutely loved Angie Harmon in Monique Lhuillier.
At first I thought it was (my fave) Jason Wu - I see feathers, or even think I see feathers, I think Wu.

Mila Kunis hits it right out of the park in chiffon belted Alexander McQueen.
Her hair and makeup were perfect!
Juliana Margulies in scarlet Yves Saint Laurent

Has Tina Fey ever looked better on the red carpet?? Stunning in hot red Oscar De La Renta

Sex bomb Sofia Vergara looking like, well, a total sex bomb in Roberto Cavalli.
Could she even get any hotter?
I normally don't care for black on the red carpet. In general I think its too dull and funereal, but
Kyra Sedgwick was stunning in vintage Thierry Mugler Couture.


And of course, pregnancy in perfection, Natalie Portman (who I want to win everything!)
was divine in a simple Azzaro
Just perfect.
One last look at Angie Harmon. My favorite dress of the night. How much fun would that be to wear?

No comments :

Post a Comment