Friday, November 12, 2010

Intelligent Nutrients Anti Aging Mist

I am intrigued with this product, although I haven't tried it yet. I found out about the Intelligent Nutrients Line via Gwyneth Paltrow and her fabulous GOOP website.

Gwyneth's skin always looks incredible, so this line is no doubt well worth looking into.

The product I'm so fascinated with is the Anti Aging Mist ($35)

From what I understand, this is a pre-serum spray. I can never get enough products, so love adding any extra steps into my skin care regimen!
You spray this mist onto the skin, then apply your serum, then moisturizer, then SPF.
You can reapply this throughout the day, spritzing your skin as needed
What it does:
* prevent and correct signs of aging
* feeds, protects and restores the skin
* provides refreshment and hydration to the skin.

Good for all skin types, this product is silicone free, paraben free, contains no petrochemicals and no synthetic fragrances.

This one would be a great product to keep in your handbag to revive your makeup (or your bare skin) during the day, and keep you looking fresh and gorgeous through the holiday party season.
Great stocking stuffer too!

No comments :

Post a Comment