Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Rebecca Taylor Fall 2010

Being that I absolutely live for pretty dresses (and high heels and lip gloss and... oh you know what I mean) I am a huge Rebecca Taylor fan. Pretty, feminine, floaty dresses are her signature move, so I am always eager to see what she is showing each season.

This season Taylor kept her sweet, sartorial feel, but added in some fun animal prints and must have gray stretch suede over the knee boots that gave long, clean lines, and a very modern edgy counterbalance to the delicate dreaminess of her collection.

 Honestly? I could not love this more!


Layers and ruffles leaned out with the perfect boot.

The perfect jacket length, off set by the boots

The boots and the leopard print jackets will be in my thoughts all day.

xo

C

No comments :

Post a Comment