Monday, October 18, 2010

Fabulous Taurus!

I'm always in the mood for a great pair of boots.

Right now I'm looking for a killer pair to wear with jeans etc
that have height, but that are also super comfortable to stand in all day.
Because when I'm on a shoot, I am typically standing all day.
Check these out.

Jimmy Choo Taurus, suede shearling boot.
Probably the most comfortable high heeled boot I have ever tried on.
(unfortunately at $1295, they haven't made it past the frequent trying on stage. Yet.)
Taurus comes in two shades, khaki and tan.
The tan is to die for.

The 115mm/4.6" stacked heel is counter-balanced with an inner platform
so the height is super easy to walk in.
The lug sole not only looks cool, but also gives extra support and grip.
Empowering!

Ankles are well supported too.

This boot is not only great with pants, but looks fabulous with skirts and dresses.

Love it!

No comments :

Post a Comment