Friday, August 20, 2010

Back To The Bag Search!

So I've been back on the hunt for totally killer handbags.


Check out this gorgeous Dareen Hakim clutch I just found!

LA based Beirut native Dareen

takes inspiration from her Lebanese roots,
creating beautiful clutches in sumptuous leathers,
with arabesque calligraphy in dramatic and vibrant colors.
Her clutch has become a celebrity coveted 
conversation piece,
 and quite the "must have" item.

 
I love this hot pink paired with black or gray for fall/winter



Dareen's clutches move seamlessly from daytime to evening 
and season to season.

How perfect is this for a chic little soiree?

Check out more of Dareen on her website

You can also find her on Facebook

Don't forget to come join me on facebook
at the Corinna B page.

I think I want it in yellow...

No comments :

Post a Comment