Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Madonna's Undies

Second only to my love of high heels
is my love of gorgeous lingerie.
Which is why I follow Frou Frou Fashionista religiously.
I also follow them on twitter @fairefroufrou
The name alone suggests great things are ahead!

I did have a particularly witty post for you today,
but after seeing what they posted, it felt somewhat anit-climactic.
So I'm re-posting theirs.

Check out their blog
If you're in my old playground, Studio City, go see them.
(I think you can order their sensational goodies online too)
Follow their blog, and follow them on twitter.

But for now,
enjoy!

P.S. Madge: LOVE the makeup, love the hair, love the styling.
Perfection again...


Wednesday, May 5

Madonna Makes Her Debut

Falke tights, L'wren Scott dress, Hakaan shoes
Falke tights, Prada shoes
bra & panty, Madonna's own

Dolce & Gabbana corset
dress & corset Dolce & Gabbana
Interview Magazine, photographers Marcus Piggott & Mert Alas


Madonna makes her debut...on our blog, that is! The following are images from the May 2010 issue of Interview magazine. Of course we expected to see her wearing Dolce & Gabbana intimates, but we were surprised that she wore one of her personal lingerie sets (no brand mentioned) for one of the pictures (though it's does look kind of bra from Macy's). The fishnet stockings are from Falke, which is really what captured our attention in the first place. Truly, stockings can make all the difference in an editorial.
For the full range of images, click here.

1 comment :

  1. oh my goodness, this post is such a wonderful tribute to Faire Frou Frou! we couldn't be happier that what we wrote struck a chord in you.
    thank you for the fabulous links and for such a glowing review. we are touched.
    xoxoxo alison

    ReplyDelete