Thursday, May 20, 2010

The 10 Most Fabulous Things This May

I haven't done a top 10 list for a while,
but here are the 10 most fabulous things
that I'm loving this month
1. Jantzen Vamp Swimsuit
How crazy hot is this?? This 50's inspired halter swimsuit is the epitome of aquatic chic.
It comes is black and java and hot pink, but this green caught my eye

2. The Maxi
How fabulous to have these gorgeous full length dresses back again.
Fun and floaty, paired with flats and a low pony, quite possibly the loveliest look of the season.

Jennifer Garner, Sienna Miller, Miley Cyrus, Mischa Barton, Rachel Bilson

3. Jantzen Coverup
I've never specifically been a Jantzen fan, but this season they have fabulous completely sewn up.


4. Mishka's Coastline Journey.
I first heard this one on No Shoes Radio

I had to download it immediately.
I so crave being at the ocean. But rather than walking in the sand, I a
m somewhat landlocked right now.
This song can take you on your own coastline journey.
You should download it too...

5. The Acapulco Cliff Hanger

While you're wearing your Vamp swimsuit, with or without coverup, or maybe you're in a maxi dress, listening to Mishka, you should probably have one of these in your hand too
Completes the picture.
6. Nobu Las Vegas
no words necessary Nobu-san

7. Atelier Cologne
The Orange Sanguine has Tonka Bean. Happy memories there.
The Blonds Bois has top notes of Tunisian Neroli and Pink Pepper, heart notes of Moroccan Orange Flower and incense, and beautiful base notes of blond w
oods, musks, and Haitian veviter.
Its my favorite.

Cologne with character




8. Ippolita Teardrop Earrings

I love them

9. Hot. Pink. Lips.


Say. No. More.



10. Hawaiian Tropic
Its that time of year. And it all starts with the smell of Hawaiian Tropic.
Thats where the best memories lie.
Not much SPF though...



No comments :

Post a Comment