Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Moroccan Wonder

I've been saving this one for spring.
The humidity is starting to rise,
hair is starting to get a little on the frizzy side.

We're heading high speed into summer
and with that comes the trashing of our hair.
Chlorine, beach days and sun
all beating down on our tresses.
So I wanted to show you my favorite hair product
just so you can beat the frizz
and get prepped for the sizzling hot months.

This is Moroccan Oil.
I love it.

The Original Moroccan Oil product comes in a glass bottle,
and is a styling, finishing and conditioning product.

Its magic.

It revives, restores, hydrates, detangles and controls frizz
all the while giving a very silky finish
and a brilliant shine.

Its super concentrated.
Only use a very small amount.

It has tons of silicones
and an ingredient only found in Morocco,
Argan Oil.



I use the Glimmer Shine spray too.
Its super lightweight
but super concentrated.

Hair magic.

Gotta love that.

2 comments :

  1. Where do you buy this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got it at my hair salon. You can google them and find a location near you :)

    ReplyDelete