Monday, April 19, 2010

Bonjour Chanel! Je t'aime!

I never tire of the CC's
Never.

To me the word CHANEL is infused with a feeling that is about quality
fashion and beauty.
Love it.
And today I am loving all over some of their new spring colors.
So I thought you might like to see
whats making me so happy.

Lets start with 3 little bottles of love for your fingers.
Aren't they beautiful?

Peter Philips, Global Creative Director for CHANEL Make Up
decided to honor Coco's legacy
with a collection of clean, classic neutrals.

He wanted them infinitely wearable, and effortlessly chic.
Beautiful on every woman.

So he gave us a collection that has quintessential shades
ranging from pink and beige
to warm brown,that enhance the complexion,
illuminate the face
and highlight natural beauty.




There are lots of products in the collection.

I only felt like looking at lips and nails today.
Because its Monday.


Impertinente - Brown
Incognito - Rosewood
Insouciante - Mauve
Delicieuse - Apricot

How delicieuse is your day today?

XO

C

2 comments :

  1. Corinna, I painted my nails with the 505 just the day after Ashley's wedding this last weekend. You need to get the new turquoise chanel 527 for summer-- its gorgeous on. I'll try to post about it soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to check 527 out! Am totally in love with Genial lips too...

    ReplyDelete