Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Putting Your Best Foot Forward. Hmmm!

When I first moved to America

Vanna White gave me some incredible advice
while we were chilling in her dressing room.

She said

Always wear nude high heels.
They will make your leg look longer and leaner.

And she was right.
100%

So I have taken it upon myself
to do a little research for you
on your long, lean leg options
for spring 2010.


Oh - and you're welcome!


Jimmy Choo from the 24:7 Collection.
As usual,
Perfection!

This post could not possibly be complete
without a visit
to the king himself
Mr Louboutin.
The "Stratarata" in glitter and nude.




You cannot help but look exquisite
in his "Fernando" in nude.



You will absolutely looklonger and leaner
in this YSL "Tribute" Sandal.

I crave this shoe!!




2 comments :

  1. Love these shoes Corrina! My favorite would have to be the YSL Tribute

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tia - aren't they just crazy fab??? I so want them!!

    ReplyDelete