Monday, March 8, 2010

...And The Oscar Goes To...

My favorite night of the year!
I sooo love Oscar night.
For many years I worked the Academy Awards.
Beyond fabulous, beyond fun!

Anyway, lets have a look at the best from last nights red carpet.

First up, hottest piece of man-beast on the carpet


The ever gorgeous, studly, never available to the ladies
Tom Ford.
Could look at him forever...


And the ladies.
What a fantastic year for Oscar fashion!!


I love Marchesa
I love Sandra Bullock
I love makeup artist Angela Levin.
Perfection.


Jennifer Lopez was completely stunning in Armani Prive.
She absolutely knows how to have the world talking about her
the morning after red carpet events.
I love her.



Zoe Saldana in Givenchy.
The color!
Love it!


Helen Mirren
perfection in Badgley Mischka



I loved Miley's dress by Jenny Packham.
Up close her makeup was fab fab fab.


I absolutely loved Sarah Jessica Parker in Chanel Couture.
The dress was stunning.
The makeup was divine.
The hair - maybe a little too big?
The gray flyaways all through the front should have been slicked down.



Elizabeth Banks in Versace.
Fabulous.


Demi was sensational in Versace.
Her hair and makeup - totally gorgeous.


Kate Winslet, streamlined and elegent in Yves Saint Laurent.
Again, hair and makeup perfection.




Charlize caused bit of a stir in this John Galliano
I loved the colors, loved the concept,
frankly - loved it.
Her makeup was superb.



I have never seen Cameron Diaz look more beautiful, more refined, more breathtaking
more perfect.

I love in in this Oscar de la Renta. Stunning.


Best accessory?
The devoted Jesse James.
What a great guy!
Sandy wins on every front.

all images from Getty Images



2 comments :

  1. Luv all your choices! The striking red lips were unexpected, but all glam!

    ReplyDelete