Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Pucker It Up Lip-o-licious!


Soooo.
Valentines Day is just around the corner.
Round about now would be a super good time to figure out what your kisser will be dressed in
on the big day. Or Night.

I've just done about a billion jobs featuring hot reds.
I'm a little bit over the red thing for this weekend.
So I'm thinking more of softer, more kissable colors.

Here's what I'm lovin



Chanel Glossimer lipglosses.
They have enough color to be endlessly fabulous.
They're smooth and they have some sparkle, adult style.
This weekend I'm feeling it in Equinoxe, a deeper more sultry color,
and in Sundress, a soft pinky tone.
Kissable.



Nars lipglosses.
I use them in my kit endlessly.
Bilitis. Of course he saw that movie!





Positano. Love the town, love the lip color.

La Dolce Vita. Glorious on all skin tones.

Mr Nars also makes the beautiful Sabrina lip balm.
It smells like melon, has SPF20, and is a subtle pink shimmer.
Lovely if you're into keeping it sheer and sweet.



OCC Lip Tar.
I devoted a blog post to it once before.
And I say devoted, because pro makeup artists have a crazy kind of love for this
truly amazing lip product.
It never looks or feels heavy.
It goes on like a lipstick, with the ease of a gloss,
slick and moist,
then dries to a satin finish.
And is packed with color pigment.
Packed!

I adore it in Hush.
An antique bridal pink.
Gorgeous.

My last choice for Valentino's Day?

Dior Beige Silk.

Beautiful, classic, lovely.
Definitely smooch worthy.

Enjoy lovies!

No comments :

Post a Comment