Sunday, February 28, 2010

Lilac Spring Fever

My favorite color is purple.
I love it in all its many shades, hues and nuances.
Love.

So I am super thrilled that this spring is going to show us lots of violets and lilacs,
both in clothes
and in makeup.

Hermes, showed it in separates

Cynthia Rowley fresh violet with soft movement.



oooh! Alberta Ferretti sweet lilac dress


and I die.
Over Burberry Porsum's gorgeous lilac dress and killer fab shoe!

We actually have a makeup tutorial video coming up in the next couple of weeks
that is all about how to do a violet eye.

One of my favorite products at the moment to compliment this gorgeous lilac fashion moment
is Julie Hewett Shimmie in Pixie.


You can use your fingers to pat it along the cheekbone for a slightly
hued highlight.
Or wear it alone on the eye, or over an eyeshadow
to bring violet eyes to life.

Simply gorgeous!


Don't forget to sign up for our giveaway!
Time is running out.
Click Here




No comments :

Post a Comment