Friday, January 29, 2010

Here Comes Superbowl!!!

Woo hoo!!
Superbowl is fast approaching.
And who doesn't love a Superbowl party??
I do!!!

But what's a girl to wear?
You want to look fabulous, feminine and fashion forward.
But you also want to support your team.
Or your boyfriend's team.


Your boyfriend's oversized Colts shirt isn't going to cut it.
(I'm saying "boyfriend", because it sounds more exciting than "husband", if you have one of those instead)

But don't worry ladies, I got your back.

Check these out:


from the very fabulous Halftime Designs (ladies who have the fashionable football fan's best interests at heart).

You Indy fans can wear the Coltini. A blue and white martini glass with a horseshoe.



Saints fans we have the black and gold hurricane glass, rocking it New Orleans style.

Halftime Designs shirts are designer cut and quality.
You'll look hot!

You can find them at Halftime Designs (www.halftimedesigns.com)


Order yours quickly though so it can ship to you on time.
And you will be oh so super-sexy-cool!

I can't for the life of me decide who I want to win this year
as these are two of my favorite teams.

But that means that either way I'll be happy at the end!

Have a fun Friday!

xo

C

No comments :

Post a Comment