Monday, January 18, 2010

Golden Globe Love!!!

I so loved the red carpet for the Globes last night!
Some year's the fashions aren't so fab, but the 67th Annual Golden Globes,
despite the pouring rain, were sensational!

I'm a little late getting today's post up, but between flying back from LA and racing to a magazine cover shoot, we're just gonna roll with it...

Today we're talking makeup, so lets look at the hottest looks from last night.


My absolute, most favorite moment on the red carpet was Christina Hendricks from Mad Men.
She absolutely
rocked it!
I love a red head in a red lip at the best of times, but this was so completely fabulous.
She stood out the moment she stepped onto the carpet.
Fresh, modern, beautiful and alive!
Loved it!

And so bold to pair a red lip with a peachy champagne dress, but so completely perfect!

My favorite color showed up this year, and looked totally spectacular.
Beautiful, vivid purple.

Sandra Bullock pulled it off to perfection with her violet eye makeup.


Makeup artist Angela Levin created this gorgeous look with a combination of Chanel eyeshadows
Silky Eye Duo in Orient Express, and Soft Touch Eye Shadow in Trace. She lined the eye with Chanel's Long Lasting Eyeliner in Violine, and used the lovely Rouge Coco lip colour in Beige Felin.
All of which I am sure will have sold out nationwide before today is over.


I am always excited to see the exquisitely beautiful Marion Cotillard.
She is consistently sensational on the red carpet.
This event was no exception.
She was magnificent.
Clear, radiant skin, a soft blue/gray liner, and I loved the lip color.
It looks like Bibo from Julie Hewett.



I could be mistaken, but it looks like Mr Jimmy Choo peeping out from her hemline too...


And then, of course, always perfection, the divine Miss Penelope Cruz.
She never, ever lets us down!
I loved the deep berry tones in her eye makeup.
She never looks less than stunning.
Love her!



The two themes that I most enjoyed at this year's Golden Globes were the soft, feminine hairstyles, and the slightly elongated eye.
Both looks are lovely on everyone, you and me included!

Have a gorgeous day!

xo

C



No comments :

Post a Comment