Thursday, January 21, 2010

Fox 10 Golden Globes Recap

Were you watching the Golden Globes segment we did this morning on Fox?
I think only the Arizona crowd could access it.

We were duplicating my favorite makeup looks from Sunday's red carpet,
so that you can pull them off yourself, and wear them out this weekend.
Fun!

So here's what I used:




My favorite look of the night was the gorgeous Christina Hendricks from MadMen.

Her makeup artist, Vanessa Scali, used the new Depsea and Egerie collection from Shu Uemura.

I used Julie Hewett eye palette in Soiree, applied with an Oval Shadow brush, a Chisel Fluff brush, and lined her upper eyelid with Makeup Forever Aqualiner in black, using a Bent Liner brush.
Then I added some Star Powder from Makeup Forever to make it glisten.

To create that gorgeous, perfect red lip I used my favorite red of all time, Julie Hewett's amazing Rouge Noir lipliner and lipstick and the CorinnaB Lip brush.







Sandra Bullock's makeup artist, Angela Levin used an assortment of Chanel shadows and Beige Felin lips to get this look.

To recreate this beautiful violet eye, I used Dolce by Julie Hewett, with an Oval Shadow brush, then Nars shadows Barbuda with the Chisel Fluff brush and Night Fever with the Angle Blender brush.
Using the Taklon Liner brush I ran some of the slightly sparkly Night fever through her lash line to get a shimmery liner.
I finished her eye with a touch of Julie Hewett Pixie, applied with my finger.

For her cheeks I used Julie Hewett cheekie in Vampie.

On her lips, Chanel's Beige Felin applied with the CorinnaB Lip brush.










To recreate Marion Cotillard's exquisite look, I used the Julie Hewett eye palette in Petite Four. I used the Oval Shadow brush to apply soft pinky Beurre all over, then the Chisel Fluff brush to run Mica over the eyelid.
I lined her eye with MAC Slate pencil liner, then using the Smudger brush I buffed the line out with a soft gray shadow.

That perfect, sexy, soft lip I used Julie Hewett lipstick in Simone









All makeup brushes are from CorinnaB.com
Julie Hewett products


Here is some of the fun from this morning



Don't forget to sign up for the Perricone Eye Cream Giveaway!
Sign up now!!














No comments :

Post a Comment