Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Kissable Stocking Stuffers




Here are some ideas for those of you who would like some help when it comes to perfect stocking stuffers.
Or just great gifts.

Today its all about that kisser of yours!

In a season that is all about a fun, bright red
there are 3 that are hot on my list

Julie Hewett Rouge Noir has been my favorite for a very long time.
There's just nothing quite like it.
MAC Russian Red either in lipstick or in lip gloss
makes me think of the
amazingly fabulous Dita Von Teese.



Ciao principessa!
I love Georgio Armani's Rouge D'Armani.
Looks a bit pink here, but its a vibrant, take no prisoners red red red.






Gloss central?
You cannot go wrong with MAC Viva Glam VI
Proceeds go to AIDS research.

Nars.
Love.
Orgasm or Harlow - purrfect on anyone.
But there are tons of other colors to choose from too.


Chanel glosses are to die for.
So many color to choose from.
I love Brilliance.
Well, truth be told, I love them all.




Wanna plump up the lips?
Lip Fusion is my fave.
I have it in plain, Nude, Shimmering Rose
quite a few shades actually.




1 comment :