Friday, August 21, 2009

If I Were Going To Happy Hour...

Well its Friday, and while all the hip young things are out and about being fabulous tonight, I will be working. (if you can call being paid to do what you love 'work'!)
And after the enormous work week I've had - gotta love the new season's crazy busy-ness , I'm not going out on the boogie after work tonight, instead I'll be crawling home to catch up on some sleep.

Savagely uncool, I know, but I have early call times this weekend, and have to be on my toes...

However, I have been thinking about what I would be drinking if I were going out tonight, and I'm thinking a Cosmo-tini sounds kinda fab.





So here's the easy, peasy recipe:

Cosmopolitan Martini

2 oz Grey Goose Vodka, chilled
1 oz Cointreau
1/2 oz Cranberry Juice
1/2 oz freshly squeezed lime juice
lemon twist.

Mix all ingredients in your cocktail shaker, then pour into a martini glass and garnish with the lemon twist.

Told you it was easy!

Don't forget to check out the Racing Fashionistas Happy Hour segment...

xo

C

1 comment :

  1. OK, GF! I am ready for the weekend! ;o) V

    ReplyDelete