Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Elegant Wedding From Victoria Canada Weddings and Events

Style Me Pretty, a national Wedding Blog, posted one of my weddings from last year, and in keeping with the bridal thread that I've been running of late, I thought I'd show you some of it here.
You can click on their link to see more.

The bride used the amazing Victoria Canada, nationally acclaimed event planner. Victoria is just sensationally talented, and does huge events all over the country. I love traveling with her to work on big events! I love working with her here too!

This wedding was at the beautiful Royal Palms resort in Scottsdale AZ, and was shot by photographer Holly Schumacher (her fantastic talent speaks for itself in these pictures).

The bride, Laura, and her bridesmaids, family and friends were an absolute joy to work with!










Please do go to the Style Me Pretty blog, and see these pictures full sized in all their glory! There are all kinds of fabulous details and many more pictures from the event on their blog.

xo

C

No comments :

Post a Comment