Friday, August 28, 2009

Breezy In The Caribbean

Here we are again, its Friday, and I'm working tonite, so wont be out doing anything fabulous. Furthermore, here in sunny Phoenix its 113 degrees. The air smells like it is burnt, opening the door is like stepping into a furnace, the air conditioning in my car can't cope, and right now the arctic circle sounds really, really enticing.

So I decided to look through some travel magazines at pictures of places that I'd rather be this very minute, and I'm torn between St Thomas and St John.



This is St Thomas - doesn't it look lovely?


A couple of pages on I found this picture of delectability. And I think it might just be what I would order right now, if I were on a beach in St Thomas....



The Caribbean Bay Breeze

1 oz Bacardi
1/2 oz Malibu Rum

Pour them over a glass of ice, then top off with 1/2 pineapple juice and 1/2 cranberry juice

I bet its super refreshing. It even comes with a sword!

Have a safe and fun Friday night,

xo

C

No comments :

Post a Comment