Friday, July 10, 2009

Ooohh! Kiss Me Quick!!!

Oh yeah! I just love it when I get a fabulous new product to get totally excited about!

The divine object of my affection is a gorgeous new lipgloss from Julie Hewett Cosmetics called Chloe.




First up I have to tell you that I'm no push over when it comes to lipglosses.
Yes the color has to grab me, but before we dive into that particular treasure chest, there are other huge considerations both for products that I'm using on shoots and those that I wear myself.

A gloss has to wear well throughout the day. No bubbling or balling up, no tackiness, the color has to hold and distribute evenly, no gooey-ness, no sliming through the lipline. It has to hydrate and condition the lip - plenty of lipglosses leave the lip feeling chapped and irritated by the end of the day. It has to have a nice medium shine, and look really, really good on camera, which also means it has to look really, really good for regular street wear.

Now of course, with Julie Hewett being the master movie makeup artist, she creates products that have to perform not just on us, but on the biggest movie stars in the world, and right up there on the big screen, where they are magnified to the nth degree. So all the above criteria are covered, plus many more.

And then we get to the color. Oh my! Its a soft tangerine with a hint of summer sparkle. I am just loving all over Chloe! I wear it (everyday no less) alone for a gorgeous summery lip, or with Julie's Nude Noir lip liner, which gives it a slightly pinkier hue, and with a variety of other lip liners in my arsenal. I am getting so many compliments on it too - and you just know I'm digging that!

I'm going to write about a few more Julie Hewett products over the next while, because my lovelies, Julie (who is in Georgia shooting the new Mylie Cyrus movie, The Last Song) has given me a special discount for my blog readers!!!

Here's what you have to do.

Come into my blog and click on Julie's link www.juliehewett.net (its being tracked for future promos)
Look through her entire site, because she is extending 20% discount on everything!!!

I am so excited! When you get to the check out, enter the code SUM20. This will give you the 20% discount, and you'll also get $4.95 shipping all over the USA!

This discount is for my readers all over the world. Anywhere and everywhere!

Tell all of your friends, family, co workers etc, because there is no limit to the number of people who can come in and use this opportunity, and you can go back in and order as many times as you want.
Copy and paste today's blog and send it to every girl on your email list.
Facebook it, Twitter it, myspace it, let everyone know.

You can check the archives for a piece I wrote on Julie a while back called "Which Red Are You".
Also make sure when you go into her site to read all about her. You'll love her story to pieces, and I am sure you'll be wowed when you realize how many of her movies are in your list of favorites.

Final note my friends, subscribe to this blog, as there will be more fab items popping up right around the corner.

And get Chloe. And then pucker up!

No comments :

Post a Comment